Infos vendeurContact ABA ROLI
Détails de l'annonceDétail de la demande :
ABA ROLI recrute
Finance Assistant ABA ROLI Tunis Office
ACCOUNTABILITY: Field Finance Manager
The American Bar Association, Rule of Initiative (ABA ROLI) is seeking an Finance Assistant to support its program from its office in Tunis . The Finance Assistant will be responsible for supporting a range of finance matters.
● Must have a knowledge of Finance laws, procedures, management and experience with policies related to the procurement of goods and services.
● At least one-year of proven administrative or assistant experience.
● Demonstrated experience supporting financial functions of an organization including event logistics.
● Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma
● Good administrative skills and experience organizing large amounts of paper and data.
● Advanced proficiency working with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
● Must be a resourceful and creative individual who can design flexible options to respond to organizational needs.
● Fluency in written and oral English and Arabic.
● Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team with effective interpersonal skills/relationships.
● Highly organized, proactive, hardworking, focused, and attention to detail.
Responsibilities and Duties
Finance & Administrative
• Assists the Field Finance Manager in the development and implementation of administrative systems, including personnel, finance, budgeting, property, customs/shipping, procurement, travel, and mail.
• Organize expense receipts, assign budget codes, input key information into electronic finance logbook
• Compile monthly expense report and respond to inquiries.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly cash forecast.
• Assist with the office banking including drafting of checks, inter-bank transfers and other banking documents.
• Maintains administrative records through both electronic and hard copy means. Fully ensures the confidentiality of records.
• Liaise with the Admin Assistant to obtain pro forma quotes from vendors on the local market for goods and services.
• Fully able to organize events utilizing effective organizational tools such as checklists, tasklists and reports.
• Establishes and maintains good relations with government offices , banks and vendors.
• Other duties as assigned by the Country Director or Field Finance Manager.
Comment postuler :
This position is for a national or legal resident of Tunisia. To apply, interested persons should send their CV with a letter addressed to “ABA Country Director” summarizing their qualifications for this position. Letter and CV should be in English. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of your e-mail stating “Finance assistant”.
Only selected condidates will be contacted.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : ABA ROLI
Email : email@example.com
Cette annonce a été vue 177 fois.